Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Peppermint OPH

Not that anyone has been downloading shit, but there's been a delay cuz my computer went to the shop. It was sent to Apple. Apple sent it back. It didn't work. It was sent to Apple. It works, but I lost my aircard upgrade I put in. Jam.

Peppermint OPH:


Krush Live/DJ Krush
Luscious Jackson/Nervous Breakthrough (Thievery Corporation Remix)
Get It Together/The Beastie Boys
I W.I.N./Burning Spear
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)/The Beatles
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly/Yellowman
Dr Jekyll Et Mr Hyde/Serge Gainsbourg
Peppermint Patty/Vince Guaraldi
Sabrosa/The Beastie Boys
Mustapha Dance/The Clash
School Children/Black Brothers (with The New Establishment)
Woman Made The Devil/Bongos Ikwue
This Must Be The Place(Naive)/Talking Heads
OPH/Raphael Saadiq

1 comment: